Junior Professionals Positions
- Junior Professionals – EFTA Secretariat (positions in Brussels and Luxembourg – 6 positions to fill)
- Junior Professionals FMO – EEA and Norway Grants (positions in Brussels – 11 positions to fill)
The Junior Professional Programme
The Junior Professional Programme provides young professionals and recent graduates with a unique opportunity to experience and participate in the work of the Association and learn about the inner workings of the organisation. JP’s have the option of working on one of these fields: legal affairs, policy work, communications, statistics, finance and control and more. This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Live and work in Brussels or Luxembourg
- Cooperate closely with our skilled and dedicated Officers
- Be included in the responsibilities & tasks of the relevant unit/department
- Expand a professional and social network
- Participate in high-level events
- Receive a competitive stipend as well as fully furnished individual accommodation
Information about the application
Applications can be submitted via the EFTA Recruitment tool until 5 March 2023.
EFTA positions are 11-month long and are open to nationals of the EFTA Member States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland).
FMO positions are 11.5 -month long and are open to nationals of the EEA EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway). Important note: The position of Roma Inclusion Trainee is the only one also open to nationals of the EU Member States.